Configure players and hit "Start Game"
Game is mainly played by clicking on countries. In different phases
of the game, the click will mean different things
- no action
- place one soldier on a country and change to next player
- place one soldier on a country, until no more soldiers remain, then
change to attack phase
- Clicking on own country selects country from which to attack.
- Once attacking country has been chosen, clicking on enemy country
attacks that country. If no attacking country is chosen, clicking
on enely is no-op.
- After successful conquest, it is necessary to distribute the
troops between attacking country and the conquered country. After
conquest, the player clicks on each country to distribute the
- Clicking on own country selects soldiers to move from that
country. Additional clicks select more soldiers. Once soldiers have
been chosen, clicking on neighbouring own country moves the soldiers
to that country. Shift-click selects all selectable soldiers.
- Fortify phase
- More realistic map, proper stippling of countries, armies as soldiers
- Language change and translation scheme
- Immprove Bots
All bots attempt to place armies on frontiers.
All bots will attempt to attack at least once against enemy that has weakest defenses (proportion between bot's own armies and enemy's armies).
Lame This bot is designed to loose. It will uselessly distribute its armies across all its countries and will not attack under any circumstances.
Dove (Defensive) will place its armies in weakest spot to reach at least 50% of the threatening army strenght and then in round robin fashion on all borders. Will only attack once and only from position of strength.
Hawk (Cautious) will place all its armies in its strongest spot and will attack if it has superior odds, but seldom presses its advantage.
Konde (Megalomanic) will place all its armies in its strongest spot and will keep on attacking until it has unfavorable odds (or ends in dead end where it can not attack any longer).
HAL secret heuristics that try to combine the best of all bots.
Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Sampo Kellomäki (email@example.com). All Rights Reserved. License: GPL. 20111225 v0.08